On the 24th May 1913 a meeting took place at the Grove Hotel Wallasey, where members of three local golfing societies, Grove, Warren and West Wirral, met to discuss their logistical problems of having to play their golf on the congested 9 holes of the Warren Municipal . They agreed to combine their resources and lease a piece of land between Leasowe Road and the River Fender to form a new 9 hole course. Within three months the new club was ready for action and on the 16th August 1913 the first Captain, Mr. S. Forsythe, drove off to inaugurate Bidston Golf Club.
A major redevelopment of locker room facilities and Pro Shop took place in 2003.
Currently we have available full membership with no joining fee.
Full details are available by contacting the membership committee on 0151 638 3412.